The Estonian Society of Sydney and the Arts & Handicrafts group are inviting you to a Christmas Market.
On sale will be Estonian food, drinks & Christmas decorations.
Avoid missing out by pre-ordering your Christmas Market food, including:
– freshly baked traditional black bread (must leib)
– traditional gingerbread dough (piparkoogitainas)
– Christmas sausages (verivorst)
– lunch meal option 1: black pudding sauerkraut and potatoes
– lunch meal option 2: potato salad and frankfurter
The following hourly sessions will be available until sold out:
– 10am – 11am
– 11am – 12pm
– 12pm – 1pm
– 1pm – 2pm
– 2pm – 3pm